I got an Engineering Degree from Grenoble INP – Ensimag and a MSc in Industrial and Applied Mathematics from Université Grenoble Alpes in 2017. I started a PhD in march 2019 after a first work experience in aerial imagery.
My interests range from computer vision to simulations. I am also interested in photography, music and video games.
PhD topic: “Deep Learning architectures for onboard satellite image analysis”
Publications (Scholar profile):
- Scanner Neural Network for On-Board Segmentation of Satellite Images. G. Bahl, F. Lafarge. IGARSS 2022, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- SCR: Smooth Contour Regression with Geometric Priors. G. Bahl, L. Daniel, F. Lafarge. arXiv pre-print 2022.
- Road Extraction from Overhead Images with Graph Neural Networks. G. Bahl, M. Bahri, F. Lafarge. EARTHVISION CVPR Workshop 2022, New Orleans.
- Binary Graph Neural Networks. M. Bahri, G. Bahl, S. Zafeiriou. CVPR 2021, Virtual Conference.
- Virtual pre-operative planning in acetabular surgery using a patient-specific biomechanical model: a prospective clinical study.
M. Boudissa, M. Chabanas, G. Bahl, H. Oliveri, J. Tonetti. CAOS 2020.
- Pre-operative planning in acetabular and pelvic ring surgery: the first biomechanical model. M. Boudissa, M.Chabanas, H. Oliveri, G. Bahl, J. Tonetti. Surgetica 2019, Rennes, France.
- Low-power neural networks for semantic segmentation of satellite images. Gaétan Bahl, Lionel Daniel, Matthieu Moretti, Florent Lafarge. ICCV Workshop on Low-Power Computer Vision, 2019, Seoul, South Korea.
- ISPRS 2020/2021 conference Technical Committee
- TVCJ, IJCV, ISPRS Ph&RS, ESWA, CVPR, EARTHVISION reviewer
Contact: gaetan.bahl [at] inria.fr
CV: You can find my CV here.